New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Sending Email to a Group Bcc

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Sending Email to a Group Bcc

For several years I have been providing a community service to choral groups in a particular city by sending their concert and audition info to a member list of just under 200.  All email goes bcc.  Gmail has apparently decided I'm a spammer and is now blocking all mail to the list.  Will Comcast email allow me to continue?  

Accepted Solution

Re: Sending Email to a Group Bcc

We limit to 100 recipients per message, but otherwise, I think you'd be okay as long as the recipients aren't marking the messages as spam.

You may also want to explore something like a Sparkpost or Mailchimp account, something more in the ESP realm.  There are many that provide services for smaller organizations for free.

View answer in context
Highlighted
Official Employee

We limit to 100 recipients per message, but otherwise, I think you'd be okay as long as the recipients aren't marking the messages as spam.

You may also want to explore something like a Sparkpost or Mailchimp account, something more in the ESP realm.  There are many that provide services for smaller organizations for free.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product; Support; Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

Thanks!  Sounds like it would be worth a try.  Mailchimp told me that unless I have a domain name, Gmail limits would still apply and my email could still get bounced.