Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Saved Email folders have DISAPPEARED

Contributor

Saved Email folders have DISAPPEARED

nothing listed regarding the folders in which I keep important emails -  There's important info  in tose files and have no idea what to do (I tried clicking on various arrows in case I was overlooking something but no results)  please HELP

Email Expert

Re: Saved Email folders have DISAPPEARED

Did you click on the arrow to the left of "Mailboxes"?  If so, and still no joy, try calling Comcast security and ask them to look at your account----------------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

thanks, i will try that again - appreciate your reply - I have no desire to contact support -- the past times times I tried them for other problems, found them polite but completely clueless and not least bit help

found resolution to previous problem here in forum - well, found one that helped me fix the problem - the other didn't solve the comcast problem - and what I sought was just mysteriously "gone" -- this is the worst thing yet -- the others were a nuisance - this is causing me a lot of problems -- need those freaking files.

Official Employee

cgus wrote:

thanks, i will try that again - appreciate your reply - I have no desire to contact support -- the past times times I tried them for other problems, found them polite but completely clueless and not least bit help

found resolution to previous problem here in forum - well, found one that helped me fix the problem - the other didn't solve the comcast problem - and what I sought was just mysteriously "gone" -- this is the worst thing yet -- the others were a nuisance - this is causing me a lot of problems -- need those freaking files.

CGUS - 

Following up here... have you been able to find those folders you are looking for? If you have not, can you post or PM me a screenshot so I can investigate what you are seeing? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

folders mysteriously re=appeared a good number of hours after I posted my problem.

Thanks for your concern, but for the moment, all is ok.