Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

SFTP Setup issues

New Poster

SFTP Setup issues

SFTP setup help needed, thought I had the necessary port forwarding and config completed but still having issues testing/communicating with host. Static IP set up through Comcast Business, local workstation set up as static IP 10.1.10.100, port 8022 is set up for forwarding to 10.1.10.100, but WinSCP fails to connect to host. Host has not tech support to speak of (insurance company), and Comcast stated its not their job, even thoug they're whacking me $20 a monht for the static IP. Could use some help here, pointer, advice, troubleshooting, etc. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Email Expert

Re: SFTP Setup issues

Do you have a business class account?  If so you need to be posting in their own forums here------------------

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/

This forum is for residential customers.  Someone in the business forum might be better able to help you.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon