Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Receiving email notifications from forum thread I've unchecked in subscription list

Contributor

Receiving email notifications from forum thread I've unchecked in subscription list

In my settings I don't have any boxes checked for forum subscriptions, and I don't have automatically subscribe box checked either. Yet there is a particular, active thread, from which I keep receiving email notifications, and that box is unchecked. How do I make it stop?

This is a non-Comcast.net email address, and I don't want to remove it because it's the one I used for other notifications I do want, such.
Customer Expert

Re: Receiving email notifications from forum thread I've unchecked in subscription li

You are probably subscribed to that one thread. Click on My Settings above and the Subscriptions & Notifications tab. Choose My Subscriptions tab. That should show your subscriptions. Click on front of the threads you want to not see and choose from the pop-up (click on the downpointing arrow to the right of Email Subscription Options) to delete it as shown in my screenshot below. You will be asked to Confirm.

DeleteSubscription.jpg

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon