Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Incoming emails "blocked"

Frequent Visitor

I am having a similar problem trying to get documents from my insurance man sent to me.  His email comes thru fine but when he sends documents from insurance company to fill out it does not come thru... does not go to spam just disappears into some void out there.  Spent the day with comcast help line who unblocked all my spam filters and said it should be fine....  Nope... they tried to send documents again and nothing.  I am frustrated since they changed the email I have had nothing but trouble... Makes me wonder what else I have missed. For a while instead of going to delete folder everything showed in spam.. After today I think we did at least correct that problem. Hope you have better luck than I did today with a fix.

Frequent Visitor

email

Amyone having trouble with email since the format change?  Mine loads really slow and then yesterday my insurance lady was trying to send me forms to fill out from an insurance company...  They NEVER showed.  Sometimes when I delete mail it goes to spam instead.   I spent the morning on line with help chat which may have stopped deleted stuff going to spam but it still loads slow and my insurance lady tried once again and it never showed.  It doesn't even show in spam... just not delivered.  I am more than fed up as I now have to take time off and go to her office.

Official Employee

Hi, j2u2 - I can check if there are any blocks with the insurance email. Please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone number in a private message. I also need to know your and insurance emails addresses. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation