Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Printer format probem

New Poster

Printer format probem

I have a problem printing email. When I hit the print option in Comcast email, I get a blank preview screen. If I hit cntrl P, I get a preview screen that shows overlapped data from the inbox, the note I'm trying to print and any adverts to the right. I don't get a good printout either way. I have Windows 11, printing to a Canon printer via wifi and using Micosoft edge. I don't have problems printing any other apps. Any ideas to fix? Thanks

Service Expert

Re: Printer format probem

tedgst wrote:

I have a problem printing email. When I hit the print option in Comcast email, I get a blank preview screen. If I hit cntrl P, I get a preview screen that shows overlapped data from the inbox, the note I'm trying to print and any adverts to the right. I don't get a good printout either way. I have Windows 11, printing to a Canon printer via wifi and using Micosoft edge. I don't have problems printing any other apps. Any ideas to fix? Thanks

When you view the Print Preview, can't you adjust the margins of the print to only include the email?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Printer format probem

Unfortunately, I cant help but I am having the same problem. I cant print the NEW (argh) comcast email in microsoft edge. I get a blank page from within the comcast app and the garbled page view if I try from edge. I CAN print email from chrome, explorer and safari. I can also print in Edge from any other application.  It's clearly a comcast application issue with the new email; not a microsoft or printer issue. Comcast telephone support of no help of course. Will repost if i figure something out. So frustrating.

Tags (2)