Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Please help me

New Poster

Please help me

I have been without email for two weeks and count on it for work. Any reach out to twitter comcastcares is ignored, to the point where I'm posting "comcast doesn't care" notes religiously.  I have spent over 6 hours total online with customer service. There is an xfinity service ad that explains features that no one on customer service can delete, so I can not access my email. I can not do it on phone either. The option of looking at my email via comcast app so I know who's writing to me helps me zero, because this is design work with files clients send to me. I'm getting irate calls, and comcast is zero help. This has been escalated to the technical people and they were going to call me -- which happened once, now there is nothing. No answers. No service. Yet, I did receive notice that I owe payment in FULL.  Can someone out there tell me what service I can switch to who actually cares for its customers.  Oh . . .and the phone rep did not understand english, and I had to hold 20 minutes for a supervisor who spoke with a severe Japanese accent, but did understand what I wanted, and was sorry she couldn't help me.  I thought comcast was best. This is a nightmare I want out of.  Can someone please let me know a service that actually works?  Comcast xfinity is destroying my professional business. 

ad block.jpg
Service Expert

Re: Please help me

dlm4gotten wrote:

I have been without email for two weeks and count on it for work. Any reach out to twitter comcastcares is ignored, to the point where I'm posting "comcast doesn't care" notes religiously.  I have spent over 6 hours total online with customer service. There is an xfinity service ad that explains features that no one on customer service can delete, so I can not access my email. I can not do it on phone either. The option of looking at my email via comcast app so I know who's writing to me helps me zero, because this is design work with files clients send to me. I'm getting irate calls, and comcast is zero help. This has been escalated to the technical people and they were going to call me -- which happened once, now there is nothing. No answers. No service. Yet, I did receive notice that I owe payment in FULL.  Can someone out there tell me what service I can switch to who actually cares for its customers.  Oh . . .and the phone rep did not understand english, and I had to hold 20 minutes for a supervisor who spoke with a severe Japanese accent, but did understand what I wanted, and was sorry she couldn't help me.  I thought comcast was best. This is a nightmare I want out of.  Can someone please let me know a service that actually works?  Comcast xfinity is destroying my professional business

Are you using residential services for your business instead of using Comcast Business?

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums.

You might want to try using an email client to download your email so that you aren't using the webmail portal.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

xfinity video is blocking my email. what do I do

The pictured item is blocking my email. I have spent six hours with customer service online all the way up to the third tier. They have just stopped calling me, even though it is supposedly a "technical problem that must be handled by our technicians."  I rely on my email as a means of work and paying my bills. Comcast has just given up. This popup cannot be deleted, will not allow me to close it. I have tried three browsers, reset my machine. My IT person came from work and said he couldn't help, and that this was a comcast issue. Does any one have an answer? Thanks

ad block.jpg
New Poster

Re: xfinity video is blocking my email. what do I do

Have you tried the Esc key?  I had the exact same problem yesterday.  By pure chance I pressed the Esc key after trying everything else I could think of and the stupid video was gone.  Thanks Comcast/Xfinity for letting us know!!!!

Regular Contributor

Re: xfinity video is blocking my email. what do I do

ndcar wrote:

Have you tried the Esc key?  I had the exact same problem yesterday.  By pure chance I pressed the Esc key after trying everything else I could think of and the stupid video was gone.  Thanks Comcast/Xfinity for letting us know!!!!

Me too. I had the same problem. Came here and found your posting and did the same thing. But, the next time I logged in I got the same video popup, so I closed back out of it and then went and checked my version of Adobe Flash Player and updated it also. Once I did this, I logged back into mail, got the same popup, but I was able to watch the video, which is what Xfinity wants you to do, and then I was able to click on the "get started" button and close it out.

I am not paid by Xfinity nor am I an official Xfinity Forum expert. I have nothing but the utmost respect for those in that program & I hope to one day join them. I am a paying customer just like U. Did I happen to answer your question or solve your issue? If so, then please consider giving me Kudos and / or marking my posting as an "Accepted Solution" so that the other contributors can go on to the next issue. Giving me Kudos and / or marking my postings as an "Accepted Solution" is the best way U can thank us. God bless.