Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Plaxio

Frequent Visitor

Plaxio

what is Comcast  offering to replace Plaxio when they shut down in December 31, 2017? How can users sync contacts without Plaxio? Who will Comcast replace them with and how will this change going to effect users of Plaxio with Comcast?

Email Expert

Re: Plaxio

Plaxo provided both the address book and calendar functions for Comcast.  The calendar has now been discontinued.  When you are migrated to the new email format, it will have it's own address book,  and your contacts should be in it.  You can also still sign into your Plaxo account at least until the end of this month--------I think.-----------------------

https://www.plaxo.com/?src=

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your response. Plaxio is now completely shut down. I use an iPad on my Comcast home network. The problem with the new address book is Plaxio bridged the two different platforms together by linking both apple contacts and Comcast connect contacts and synced them instantly. I am not sure how this will work without Plaxio? Any ideas?

Email Expert

I am on an iMac, and my address book there has nothing to do with the Comcast address book.  There is no way for me to sync them.  I don't understand what you mean when you say yours was merged with the new Comcast address book.   I also have an iPhone, and the same thing applies. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation