Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Outgoing email not being received

Regular Visitor

Outgoing email not being received

It appears some of my outgoing emails are not being received by my customers. The email shows up as sent, but four different customers have reported not receiving them. It is an intermittent issue that seems to happen primarily, but not always, when a .pdf is attached. This unfortunately is how I invoice my customers and has now severely hampered my business as I haven't been paid for those invoices sent nearly 45 days ago (this is the grace period). Even more unfortunately, the clock starts when they receive the invoice.... so it will be nearly 3 months turn time on those funds.

It's confusing since the emails show as sent and there was no error msg or anything of the sort. After finding out they hadn't been sent I was able to forward the same msg from the sent folder via mobile and they received them.

I have been using the process for about 10 years now and this is the first issue I have had. I'm using the xfinity mail service, win 7, 8, 10 (same problem on all OS).

I need to resolve this before I'm homeless. If the resolution takes more than a few weeks, please send your advice by carrier pidgeon to the bridge over the St. Vrain river near Loveland, Co. I will be living in the large cardboard box near the east end. Thanks in advance.

Official Employee

Re: Outgoing email not being received

The Customer Security Assurance organization has been established to ensure a safe and secure online experience for Comcast customers. This team is a dedicated group of security professionals who respond to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected computers (commonly referred to as bots), online fraud and other security issues.
  • Business Hours: 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon