Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On my computer, how do I skip the Xfinity home page and go directly to email?

New Poster

On my computer, how do I skip the Xfinity home page and go directly to email?

I don't like the two step process to get to my email.  I want to go right to it just like I do on my iPhone.  How can I set it up to skip that Xfinity page first?

Doug

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: On my computer, how do I skip the Xfinity home page and go directly to email?

Best way is to download and install an email client, to download your mail to your machine.  That's what your phone is doing, and the client will do the same for your PC.  There are a lot of free ones, all of which have lots more features than Comcast's (or any other) webmail.  I like Mozella's Thunderbird, but there are a lot of others.

Email Expert

Re: On my computer, how do I skip the Xfinity home page and go directly to email?

Welcome to Post is correct about the use of a desktop client.  Another option is to drag-and-drop the URL of the Inbox page to your desktop or task bar.  However, that will only work as long as you stay signed into the account.  If you sign out, you will have to do it all over again.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon