Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not receiving some emails (newsletters).

New Poster

Not receiving some emails (newsletters).

I haven't been receiving some newsletters for the last couple of weeks.  I have been getting these newsletters for several years.  Now all the sudden I'm not receiving them.  Senders assured me they are being sent.  Anyone else having issues with not receiving certain emails?  They're not in my spam folder either.  Contacted comcast and they sent me a test email which I received, so maybe there is something in my settings?  Not sure what the deal is.  Thanks for any advice!

Email Expert

Re: Not receiving some emails (newsletters).

There is nothing in your settings that would prevent you from getting the messages unless you had set up a filter to block them.  Assuming that is not the case, call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sender's domain---------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Not receiving some emails (newsletters).

I have not been able to receive emails since yesterday afternoon.  I am being told that I have to wait 24 to 72 hours for a resolution.  This is unacceptable!  Help!   My ticket number is CR717913590.  Why shpould it take so long?  Can someone at Comcast please contact me.  My cell number is on the ticket.