Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not receiving password reset email from Myspace

New Poster

Not receiving password reset email from Myspace

Posting here on account of this previous thread http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/Not-receiving-MySpace/td-p/1580595

My old account is a hotmail account which is now an outlook domain I believe.  It's definitely the right email address.  Myspace themselves as far as I can tell are impossible to contact so I've started sending emails to their parent company, Viant Inc - and Time Inc (who acquired Viant) will be next.  

Just trying to cover all my bases and it is my hope that I have the same issue as the above customer because I have spent an absurd amount of time on this already.  

I just made a new account with a gmail address and outlook.com address and recieved the password email reset with those accounts.  So this issue seems to be happening solely with old email accounts.  

Thanks for your time and efforts.

-Brent

Email Expert

Re: Not receiving password reset email from Myspace

Did you check the Spam folder in that old account to see if the message went there?  If that's not it, all I can suggest is that you call Comcast security to see if there is any blocking issue for that sender's domain.  But they can only help you with the Comcast system.  If the problem lies with Outlook.com they won't be much help.

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon