Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Not receiving messages

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Not receiving messages

I see by other posts that Comcast email is having a lot of problems today. I am also having problems sending and receiving. Will emails sent to me but not received show up after the situation is fixed?

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving messages

Hi pahbl -- We expect that all emails sent to you during this issue will load once this issue is resolved. 

View answer in context
Admin1

Hi pahbl -- We expect that all emails sent to you during this issue will load once this issue is resolved. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

I know of at least two emails I am missing from the approx. 1 pm time frame. Hope they will be delivered.
Regular Contributor

All emails came through. Everything seems to be ok for now. Thanks..
New Poster

Mine is still out.  My wife's works ok but mine is out and has been for hours.

@pahbl wrote:

I see by other posts that Comcast email is having a lot of problems today. I am also having problems sending and receiving. Will emails sent to me but not received show up after the situation is fixed?

Regular Visitor

A test message I sent to myself from another email program at 3:11 arrived at 6:44. Hopefully yours will be back up soon!

New Poster

It is starting to dribble in.  Nothing from yesterdays emails yet.  Thanks

Regular Visitor

I became aware around March 15, that I was not receiving emails from some regular senders. There is no way to know how many emails I am not receiving. Spoke to 3 comcast reps with no help. They acted as if they weren't aware of the comcast problem. I found this Forum after searching google only to learn that this is a widespread, long-term, multi-faceted, COMCAST caused problem.
Comcast, when will this be fixed, will all my missing emails be received and when will we all be compensated for a service paid for but not received???
Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation