Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not receiving emails for some domains - and they are not blacklisted domains either!

Frequent Visitor

Not receiving emails for some domains - and they are not blacklisted domains either!

E-mail from the home office of a new business I am starting is never received. It is not in my junk/spam folder and I turned off filtering in my comcast preferences. The domain is not blacklisted.  Emails from this address/domain are being removed before even reaching my account. The e-mail/domain I am referring to is: seniorcompucare.com  **This is not the first instance of this sort of thing either. I was on vacation 2 years ago when I was in the process of buying a new house and I could not receive any emails to my Comcast account from my realtor at Keller-Williams which is a national real estate company which is also not blacklisted. What is going on here?

This is a huge problem for me since my new business will depend on email and my customers are in Maryland where comcast/xfinity has a large number of subscribers, so if I am not getting my own email from my business domain, they won't receive it either.

Official Employee

Re: Not receiving emails for some domains - and they are not blacklisted domains either!

This was related to a situation where their provider (HostGator) has implemented new mail outgoing mail servers.  Those new mail servers do not yet have a good reputation.  I've requested an adjustment for those new systems.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon