Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not receiving any incoming emails today?

Regular Visitor

Not receiving any incoming emails today?

I can send a message but I am receiving none though one did appear much later than it should of in both my comcast webmail and my outlook 7 mail.  It is the only one I've received as of 9:40 pm EST 6/14/16.  I usually get a minimum of 50 emails daily by now.  I've searched everywhere to see what's goning on? 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Not receiving any incoming emails today?

I'm having the same problem.  I called customer service and the woman seemed to believe it was a known issue but didn't have any other information.  Wonder what is going on.

Also, why can't we somehow be alerted when stuff like this happens.  When you don't get emails, unless there is an error, it's difficult to know if you simply haven't been sent any emails or if there is some technical problem.

Regular Visitor

Exactly ... to add to this, where does a comcast customer go to find out what is down?  I spent so much time in forums with no luck at all ...

New Poster

Ditto for me.  I changed my password yesterday because of a message from Comcast when I logged on for help saying my account had possible "security" issues.  I was not able to receive emails on any of my 3 devises, but could see them on the Xfinity server.  Eventually, after many many trial and errors (not quite sure what solved it), I started getting my emails again. But since yesterday, I'm not even receiving emails on the Xfinity server.