New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not receiving Twitter Password reset emails

New Poster

Not receiving Twitter Password reset emails

Hello,

For some time now I have not been receiving twitter support e-mails (Although random notifications like someone tweeting at me are received, so i know my e-mail is correct), I've tried twitters online support but of course when they respond to me via e-mail...I don't get the message on my comcast account.  I can't see any spam filters, e-mails filters, etc that could be setup on my account.

Official Employee

Re: Not receiving Twitter Password reset emails

bonyun wrote:

Hello,

For some time now I have not been receiving twitter support e-mails (Although random notifications like someone tweeting at me are received, so i know my e-mail is correct), I've tried twitters online support but of course when they respond to me via e-mail...I don't get the message on my comcast account.  I can't see any spam filters, e-mails filters, etc that could be setup on my account.

bonyun - 

I'll take a look.

ComcastDaveL

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

bonyun wrote:

Hello,

bonyun -

This should be ok now.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I am having the same problem of not receiving emails from Twitter support while still receiving other Twitter notification emails.  I've called Comcast support and they suggested that I enable my spam filter and choose to save a copy in my spam folder, but I'm still not receiving emails.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

astrosfh