Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not getting my emails

New Poster

Not getting my emails

I have not received my emails for a week. I have called Comcast 11x and no one can help. On my Xfinity email page under Preferences and Email, my Safe List is not enabled, Spam Filtering is not enabled (although it is under my account Preferences - Email - Users & Preferences), and Email Forwarding is not on. Emails are not in my trash or spam folder. I tried to reset my password but of course they send it in an email which I did not get so now I am even more concerned. I am desperate as I need to receive my emails. I'm not sure how to even know when someone replies because I won't get an email. Smiley Sad

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Not getting my emails

kcoenen wrote:

I have not received my emails for a week. I have called Comcast 11x and no one can help. On my Xfinity email page under Preferences and Email, my Safe List is not enabled, Spam Filtering is not enabled (although it is under my account Preferences - Email - Users & Preferences), and Email Forwarding is not on. Emails are not in my trash or spam folder. I tried to reset my password but of course they send it in an email which I did not get so now I am even more concerned. I am desperate as I need to receive my emails. I'm not sure how to even know when someone replies because I won't get an email. Smiley Sad

Hello,

Just a suggestion are you saying if you place a check mark on the safe list, spam filter and email forwarding it is grayed out if so,

then since you called techs 11x there is nothing I can try to help you with.

Email Expert

kcoenen wrote:

Has anyone who sent you an email gotten a bounce message of any kind?  Have you tried sending yourself an email from some other non-Comcast email account you have?  If so, did that one get a bounce?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

There are no check marks anywhere, they are blank.

New Poster

I've sent emails from other sources and didn't get any kind of message back.

Email Expert

Then the only other thing I can suggest is that you call Comcast security and ask them to look at your account and see if there is a blocking issue with it------------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Thank you. After 13 calls to Comcast and no one knowing what to do, I finally just had to get a new email address. Terrible customer service and about 2 weeks out of my life! I appreciate the helpful suggestions from everyone thst responded. Smiley Happy