Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not able to send/receive email at home on ANY device

Regular Visitor

Not able to send/receive email at home on ANY device

I have seen others with this problem and I'm at my wits end. I haven't been able to send/receive emails in 6 days. Apple, Android, iphone, nothing works. The minute I switch to the cell network though or leave and go to work and login there, it works fine. I have not changed my password or altered my account at all. I called 4 days ago and got no where. Last night, I spent 2 hours on the phone with mac support (because although I told comcast support my android phone wouldn't work either, they said it was a mac problem) The mac rep told me to delete my comcast email off my macbook and re-set it up. Guess what? I couldn't set it up. It would time out and tell me it couldn't verify my account or password. So, now I have no email account on my macbook. He felt it was an xfinity issue. Tonight I called, went through telling the whole freaking story again. Went through the same worthless tech support and even though I tried to explain to him that I had spent 2 hours doing this last night and it not working, he argued with me and told me to trust him. Guess what? It STILL doesn't work. How did I know that was going to happen? Now I have to wait for level 3 support. I can't call them I was told which is frustrating because I have no idea when they are going to call and I work. The tech even went as far to tell me I can just log into xfinity.com and get my email and forget the mac mail. (He even told me it was a mac problem--you can imagine how mad I was when he told me that after wasting 2 hours on the phone the previous night with mac support telling me it was an xfinity issue)

Will someone just tell me how to get my email back????? and quit pointing fingers!!