Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Not Receiving Amazon email

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Not Receiving Amazon email

My Mom is no longer receiving email from Amazon. She uses the web browser to access her email and we have tried from multiple devices and browsers. It is not in Spam or Trash either. I have checked and she does not have any email rules. She needs to do a password reset on her Amazon account but she cannot get the email to verify her identity. She is also a Comcast customer and has called Amazon and they said they have sent her multiple emails. She cannot even get the response from their support because they will not come through to her email. She primarily uses a Kindle Fire and a laptop with Windows 10 (I.E. 11 browser) but I have also tested on an Apple device.

help!

Accepted Solution

Re: Not Receiving Amazon email

Could you send me a PM with your mom's email address?  I'll see if I can get to the root of the issue, whether on our side or theirs.

View answer in context
Official Employee

Could you send me a PM with your mom's email address?  I'll see if I can get to the root of the issue, whether on our side or theirs.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Sorry but I am on a mobile device and not quite sure how to send a PM in this forum. She has a case that was escalated last night but she just received an automated message it was resolved but it still doesn’t seem to be. 

Official Employee

I sent you a PM, and a notification should appear near the top of the forum site.  There's typically a bell next to an envelope, and that envelope should be the PM area of the site.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

This was resolved through PM very efficiently, and it is much appreciated! My mother and I spent (and this is no exaggeration) several hours over 4 calls and one chat with support on this and they were unable to resolve what was resolved through this staff member in less than one day. 

THANKS!

New Poster

I’m having the same issue, who do I contact?

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation