Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No one and nothing fools me.

Frequent Visitor

No one and nothing fools me.

I have been carefully analyzing every bit of the new Comcast email base server that began January 1, 2018 and have come to initial impression it is a downscaled cheaper unit under

the guise of their made improvements to cut their operating costs thereby gain more profits     from subscribers or was done so carelessly, ineptly or sloppily that they need to redo it from

scratch at complete overhaul - preferably and simply just restore everything how formerly had

that was perfectly fine throughout since I last saw December 31, 2017. Yes I saw several new

features Comcast added i.e. Email Read Receipt but are mostly minor, infrequent and non essential uses that I do not absolutely need nor want. Also I noticed many new features look same and similar to other brand email base servers which maybe Comcast copied poorly and did not originate innovative ideally. And there are some pretty clear evident signs Comcast is

more focused on flair than function such as way too oversized Send, Save and Discard click

button keys being about triple what they originally were with taking up too much space, using symbol click button keys instead of worded print identifiers on each like originally were and displaying gaudy jumbo size click panel sources and deep darkened black Subject text write input line while everything else stays regular mild tone black color. If Comcast made any of    all these changes just for the sake of creating different things that is a bad reason, as the ole good saying goes if it is not broken don't fix it, so put back restore the former terrific email  base server design, layout, features and uniqueness and leave it alone.