Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No fix for bad upload

New Poster

No fix for bad upload

My uplaod speed slows to a crawl randomly, and can stay down for hours at a time. I have now had xfinity send 4 techs to my home, all of whom show me that the problem originates somewhere before the cable even reaches my property. All 3 upload bands show red when taken from the pole across the street from my home. Xfinity support is aware of this, but is unwilling to send anyone who is allowed to even find where the problem is, let alone address the problem. The 3rd tech was supposed to have been a supervisor that would have been able to escalate the issue, but instead, just another tech showed up. What recourse do I have for this lack of customer service?

Email Expert

Re: No fix for bad upload

As a customer myself, all I can do is escalate this to the forum administrators and see if they can follow-up on it.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: No fix for bad upload

warrengdrum, if there are outside issues causing service problems, let's say spikes in upstream rippling, we'll need to have a maintenance tech schedule to come out to take a look at the drop and the line at the pole. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation