Since I can only choose 1 - This latest update is just another

step backwards to me.  The email page we now have is not

only boring and colorless but is it lacks features we used to have

that were useful, at least to me.  No indication of how many messages

are on the list, no choice of a color for easy finding of my folders, difficult

access to attachments that were a one click before, in draft I used to be

able to access an attachment and now I have to go thru hoop and ladders

to figure out a way to re-view it for editing and/or I can't delete it without

a bunch of alt routes.  The overall look is ancient and not at all progressive.

If you plan to fix any of these, good, but I will again voice my opinion of things

I forgot to mention or things that need updating.  I find taking away features

we are used to is a major step backwards.

michael

Contributor

Re: Newest updates - at least mainly to email

I agree.  This "new" email update is terrible.  It takes forever for the email page to come up.  I was looking for some old emails and it took forever for that folder to open..I was worried the emails were gone.   Whoever designed and approved this update did a crappy job. Bring back the old email format!  I just tried to get to the email page and it's not working at all now!

New Poster

I agree with rosebud and Michael and I am also having the issue that email is no longer loading into my inbox. It's been 3 days and no new email. Please fix this. Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Today folders will not load (like Trash, I'd like to clean up some mail), e-mails won't send (imap error/502 proxy error). We are going backwards again.

Contributor

I'm having the exact same issue as Temp2007.  Called Comcast..the gal had no solutions. Now I have been on hold for over 15 minutes with Comcast Security team..or something like that.  The first gal said Comcast is "aware" of the email problems.  Then why aren't they doing something about it? I have had problems for the past 3 days..ever since they switched the email format.  This is so frustrating.  Still on hold!!

Frequent Visitor

rosebud29 wrote:

I agree.  This "new" email update is terrible.  It takes forever for the email page to come up.  I was looking for some old emails and it took forever for that folder to open..I was worried the emails were gone.   Whoever designed and approved this update did a crappy job. Bring back the old email format!  I just tried to get to the email page and it's not working at all now!

Correct. It takes a long time once logged in to just get to the inbox.  Then switching to another folder is extremely slow.

Search function works maybe 50% of the time.

Regular Visitor

I am having the same problems. I wasn't aware there was un update so at least now I know why there are problems.  I'm just going to have to drop the Comcast email and go with other email servers.  I have 2 others I can  use. It's just not worth this hassle. It takes them too long to get things fixed and they never check stuff out before implementing something. Ugh.

New Poster

Agree very slow. Also, no search, no "send" when recovering draft, no bcc when replying to a message.

Live chat does not work.

LJK

Email Expert

ugi wrote:

Agree very slow. Also, no search, no "send" when recovering draft, no bcc when replying to a message.

Live chat does not work.

LJK

The Search field is on top of the Folders pane.  When looking at a draft message, click on "Edit" and you will get a compose page with the Send button at the bottom.  The CC and Bcc fields are at the far right end of the To: field.  Click on either one and it will open that field for you.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon