Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New email not marked in bold font

ANSWERED
New Poster

New email not marked in bold font

For some strange reason my new emails are not in the bold font when they come in so I can't tell if I've read them or not.  I did not change the settings, at least on purpose.  How do I get them to come in marked as unread, or in the bold font?

Accepted Solution

Re: New email not marked in bold font

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

View answer in context
Email Expert

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I tried clearing my history and restart, but that didn't work. I use Google Chrome as my browser and it's synced with my phone, an Android, so I don't want to change browsers....unless I can without messing all that up. I just don't know enough about that.
Email Expert

quecantemos wrote:
I tried clearing my history and restart, but that didn't work. I use Google Chrome as my browser and it's synced with my phone, an Android, so I don't want to change browsers....unless I can without messing all that up. I just don't know enough about that.

You don't have to stop using Chrome to just try another browser-------maybe Firefox or Edge.  If that doesn't fix it then no harm done.  Using a different browser on the computer wouldn't have any effect on the phone.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Thanks, Latoque.  I did check my email using Edge and the unread emails were in the bold font.  

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation