Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New e-mail lists

Contributor

New e-mail lists

The new e-mail lists no longer show many messages are in a particular folder.  Or may they are thee and I jus can't find them.  I miss them; they were like an early warning system that I neede to weed out my inbox or trachcan.

Mike

Contributor

Re: New e-mail lists

I found it, but it takes two or three click to get there instead of being able to see it just by opening the folder.  In the boz with the folder name, click on the three horizontal bars.  Click of Properties and you'll find the number of messages in the folder.  This is better than before???

Contributor

Re: Threads on new e-mail lists

In my old version, all the e-mails in a thread were lumped together with an arrow and a number showing how many e-mails were in the thread.  Most of the time it was two or three, but on some subjects the count went as hish as 11 or 12.  Now each of these meesages is listed separately, which adds to the number of messages I have to scroll through.  Also, if I want to delete them all, I can' just click on one box, I have to click on them all, I suppose there would be some advantage here if I wanted to delete some but not all, but I don't that outweighs the annoyance of seeing eight or nine messages on the same subject listed seriatim instead of in one cluster.  As my wise uncle once said, "Change is not necessarily progress."

Question: is there any way to change it back to how it was?

Mike