members

online now

discussions

New Xfinity Webmail

Posted by
Email Expert

Message 301 of 473

bob0006 wrote:

If my memory serves me correctly, I used to be able to "drag and drop" a message into another folder.  Now I have to select the message, click move then click where to move it to.  That's 3 times as many clicks as before.  Another Comcast "improvement."

If you are on the new email format, you should be able to drag and drop.  If you can't, try using a different browser.  Some people are having this issue.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 302 of 473

Drag and drop doesn't work with IE, Edge or Chrome.  The old email worked fine with all three.  Enough said.  

Posted by
Contributor

Message 303 of 473

You come out with a new e-mail look but of course I still don't have the new look, when am I gonna get the new look? I'm still on the old look, whats going on here?

Posted by
Email Expert

Message 304 of 473

If you mean you are still on the old email format, there is no way for you to know when you will be migrated to the new one.  It will just happen.  There is no way for you to make the switch yourself.

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Contributor

Message 305 of 473

I get an e-mail telling me new e-mail look is coming soon and that was back in December and this is almost the end of January, boy comcast is beginning to be slow on migrating everyone to the new e-mail look

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 306 of 473

Error

We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a moment.     

This is happening multiple times some days, then maybe just once a day, then fine for a bit??? Anyone from Comcast working on this problematic new email they gave us???
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 307 of 473

Same O  Same O        Day in and Day out ..   It's broke FIX IT.......  

This new email client is terrible, ever since it was installed nothing but trouble... Sometimes it will load sometimes not?? Error messages--400 Bad requests, something about 502 being bad??

Your browser sent an invalid request. Then instead of the email loading it goes back to the xfinity home page over and over again just like Groundhog Day...Just today it has been happening again.  Just today it has been happening again.  Just today it has been happening again.  Oooops....Deja Vu     

ERROR      ERROR       Something went wrong    ERROR!!!!     Every day it happens....

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 308 of 473

I keep getting this message  https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#xfFailureCount=2  Is there any way to retrieve my email when I want it instead of waiting until Comcast email decides to load?

Posted by
Visitor

Message 309 of 473

I was recently "migrated" to the new webmail.  I've been enjoying and happy with the old version.  My folders migrated just fine, all of my old emails were still there.  But, suddenly, every time I respond/reply to a new email in my inbox, it changes the name of who it came from and replaces the person's name with my name.  The reply and forward arrows no longer appear to the left of the subject line.

So, now, when I look in my inbox using the webmail, all I see is a list of emails with my name listed as who it is from!  And, the webmail is now merging multiple emails.  I just got 2 consecutive emails from a vendor and I can see them as separate emails on my smartphone app, but when I went to my laptop to answer both emails, they were merged into one line and I see a small "box" with a number indicating how many emails are in the thread.

I MISS my old version.  I don't need to see my name listed in my inbox...I know I responded, but to whom??  I now can't see who an email is from if I need to refer back to a note from a client or vendor.

And, the same is happening in my "sent" folder.  It only shows my name for every email I sent!  That is ridiculous!  Of course I know that I sent the email!  I need to see who I sent it to!

So, while on the phone with Comcast about a billing question, I asked to talk to Tech support.  Neil was super nice and promised to call me back to explain the problem.  I haven't heard back.  Poor customer service is all that is going thru my mind!

Then, I signed into the forum/community and sent a question out on this same subject.  All I got from Comcast was a note that I had received a "Badge"!  REALLY???? I'm not a girlscout and don't need badges..what I need is to know how or when this will be fixed and to be able to get my webmail working correctly.

I don't want to start using Outlook or MSMail Live.  What if I'm at a client or out of town and don't have the ability to hook my laptop to a network cable???

I've been a Comcast customer for over 10 years and do like the service -- in general.  But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get this fixed right away!

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 310 of 473

Kelmdesigner,

I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your experience with the mail, and with our Customer Service.

I think I can help with at least one part.

It sounds like you are in Conversation view. By design Conversation view presents you with the last sender in the conversation. If this was you, then your name is shown. We are reviewing options to modify that behavior in the future, but for now, disabling "Conversations' in the Sort By menu should allow you to see the incoming sender. You can disable/enable Conversations for each folder as you choose. 

I hope this helps you.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 311 of 473

When am I gonna get migrated to the new e-mail format? I'm still stuck with the old e-mail format

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 312 of 473

This new email is going from bad to worse.  Yesterday I repeately got the error message "this page cannot be loaded" when all other websites loaded just fine. 

Today I can't delete messages as I get

Error

This message could not be moved to trash folder, possibly because your mailbox is nearly full.
In that case, please try to empty your deleted items first, or delete smaller messages first.

Fact is, I am only using 5% of my allocated mailbox capacity.  That's not "nearly full" in my book.

COMCAST - PLEASE STRAIGHTEN THIS MESS OUT.  Thanks.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 313 of 473

And when I try to delete a message from Trash, I get:

Error

Message(s) [778991] in folder Trash could not be deleted due to error "A protocol exception occurred during execution of IMAP request "EXPUNGE".
Error message: A35 NO [SERVERBUG] Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. [2017-02-03 17:46:51] (0.000 + 0.000 + 0.001 secs). (folder="Trash", store="imap://xxx%40comcast.net*oxuser%40comcast.net@imap.email.comcast.net:993")"
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 314 of 473

Me too

Posted by
Email Expert

Message 315 of 473
Posted by
Contributor

Message 316 of 473

I having the same problems as alot of folks looks like I was migrated to the new email system but once I put in my login details the three dots spinn then does a failure count then goes back to the mail comast webpage.  Web browsers I am using are Microsoft Edge, Mozilla firefox and AOL.  It seems to let me using one of my old email accounts using AOL but not Microsoft Edge or Firefox.  I'm using OS Windows 10.  I need to check my email daily didn't try it on my fire kindle this morning or my driod phone yet.  Please advise or help with the issue or revert me back to the old email system.  Whenever Comcast makes changes on their servers they always always end up having issues with their customers accessing the new setup.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 317 of 473

HI COMCAST BRETT,

When I try to access my email today I watch the three dots for 30 seconds and then it goes back to the Xfinity homepage.   Tried again and again with the same result.  Fortunately I have my phone and email client applications as workarounds to this failed "upgrade" to Xfinity email.  If these problems continue, however, I will have no alternative but to see seek financial compensation from Comcast.   For the sake of change, you have replaced a perfectly functioning email system with one with fewer features and dismal reliability.  Not good. 

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 318 of 473

Same O  Same O       No mail again......Most of the day yesterday and so far all day today.  Why was the email changed when the old one worked just fine?  And no more Zippy REmarKs. Yow Am I Having Fun Yet?  

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 319 of 473

I have just about all the problems people have listed here for the new email format.  My most annoying constant is the way I have to keep switching back to "horizontal" from "vertical".  But since this morning ... unable to access email, even though the little icon shows that I have 10 new emails ... gee, can I pretty please migrate back to the old email?

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 320 of 473

Agree, old system did a click and drag to put an email into a folder.  New system takes more click/time to do same function.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 321 of 473
All messed up today, aren't we?    Now what? I am getting this......

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 322 of 473

Totally agree with kelmdesigner.   I'm getting same behavior. so far seeing little/nothing that is better, much that is confusing, awkward, more time consuming, etc.

As recommended by a Comcast tech, I'll try dis-abling 'conversations' in the sort by menu.

Aside - I was told a couple of days ago that PhilComcast would send me a private mail to help me.

To date, Ive not seen it...but don't know if I'must not finding it.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 323 of 473

Today, Feb. 6th, I am also having trouble trying to get on my e-mail, no can do. Getting some of the same messages that you stated. Why? help please.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 324 of 473

Can not get on my e-mail all day,. Several messages come up. Service unavailable  -Error 503  Mainenance downtime  capacity problems etc. Still cannot get on it. Help please.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 325 of 473

Trying to do our taxes, I need the email working to get them done. Email has been no good from the start, now this is popping up.  

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /appsuite/api/comcast/openid.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Posted by
Email Expert

Message 326 of 473
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 327 of 473

Latoque please explain to me why you moved my reply to the "hacked" thread. My reply was addressing the same situation as the above . Not to mention we have all been dealing with these email issues from comcast for 4 months now since the "upgrade"...so if you are saying the issues yesterday were because of being "hacked" then why have we been experiencing the same problems for numerous months since the change? Rather than simply moving a reply you do not like, how about actually giving some valid answers as to what the continual problems are with this service? We pay close to $200 per month for our service and we deserve to get some actual help you know!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 328 of 473

2-7-2017  Fixed it for awhile,now this is coming up.....STILL BROKE.....--------->

HTTP Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

type Exception report

message Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:978)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:857)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:620)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:842)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
	org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
	com.comcast.cima.login.agent.session.RealmSessionAuthnAgentFilterImpl.doFilter(RealmSessionAuthnAgentFilterImpl.java:92)
	com.comcast.cima.login.agent.BaseRealmAuthnAgentFilter.doFilter(BaseRealmAuthnAgentFilter.java:67)

root cause

java.lang.NullPointerException
	com.comcast.cable.xcpreauth.service.MailBoxService.getEflStatusUrl(MailBoxService.java:647)
	com.comcast.cable.xcpreauth.service.MailBoxService.getSwanService(MailBoxService.java:607)
	com.comcast.cable.xcpreauth.controller.XcPreAuthController.index(XcPreAuthController.java:140)
	sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor63.invoke(Unknown Source)
	sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
	org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invoke(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:215)
	org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invokeForRequest(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:132)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle(ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.java:104)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.invokeHandleMethod(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:781)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.handleInternal(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:721)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.handle(AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.java:83)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:943)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:877)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:966)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:857)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:620)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:842)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
	org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
	com.comcast.cima.login.agent.session.RealmSessionAuthnAgentFilterImpl.doFilter(RealmSessionAuthnAgentFilterImpl.java:92)
	com.comcast.cima.login.agent.BaseRealmAuthnAgentFilter.doFilter(BaseRealmAuthnAgentFilter.java:67)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.57 logs.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.57

Posted by
Contributor

Message 329 of 473

I delete emails from my comcast email account and they re-appear again as soon as it refreshes to look for new email.  Comcast I am not sure what you've done but really messed up Xfinity comcast email with this inter-face please put me and all customers here back on the old email account or I will have to look for a new email client as well new internet client like Verizon (FIOS) if this continues I also am thinking about asking for a break on the bill with these kind of non-sense email problems.  I'm and alot of customers are growing frustrated with no updates or answers to our posts here and like me I'm getting to the point of dropping comcast altogether and going to another company for my services if it continues.  Very unacceptable how we are treated when we pay near or over $200 for your service.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 330 of 473

Agree 100% with Fred.  If Comcast can't fix this by the end of the month, or go back to the previous email system, I'll drop Comcast.  Tired of watching the 3 dots dance around my screen, sometimes leading to my email but other times to an error message.   Comcast's lack of response is simply appalling. 

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 331 of 473

Trust me, you do NOT want the new email system.  It's a total joke.  It's so bad Comcast should gives 2 free months of service...at least!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 332 of 473

Email is down YET AGAIN. For the past hour now everytime I click on my email it just gives a failure count and loops back to the xfinity homepage. Absolutley unreal how bad this email system is. And the lack of help here mirrors the terriable customer service you get when calling as well. So so SO done with comcast.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 333 of 473

Yep, past couple of days, trying to get into email,  I'm getting  "server not found"....   If I somehow manage to get in, try to open a message, "server not found"    If I am able to actually compose an email  and hit send,   I get,  wait for it...  server not found!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 334 of 473

I cannot copy and paste multiple email addresses from Excel or a Word table into the TO, CC, or BCC section anymore. In searching for topics on the boards, I found five other posts dating back to July 2016. None ever have been addressed.

I've been waiting to Live Chat with someone in customer service for over 30 minutes now, despite the assurance my Chat "will begin shortly."

Can someone PLEASE address this issue?  Thank you.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 335 of 473

A month just since THIS message. And they started rolling it out last APRIL?!

Latoque wrote:

bob0006 wrote:

If my memory serves me correctly, I used to be able to "drag and drop" a message into another folder.  Now I have to select the message, click move then click where to move it to.  That's 3 times as many clicks as before.  Another Comcast "improvement."

If you are on the new email format, you should be able to drag and drop.  If you can't, try using a different browser.  Some people are having this issue.

"Should be" but... nah. I get it, Latoque, this isn't your doing. But this drag and drop is fairly basic stuff - or explain to me how it's not.

Still cannot drag and drop. I just don't post about it every time it happens.

Posted by
Email Expert

Message 336 of 473

GeorgeF2 wrote:

A month just since THIS message. And they started rolling it out last APRIL?!

Latoque wrote:

bob0006 wrote:

"Should be" but... nah. I get it, Latoque, this isn't your doing. But this drag and drop is fairly basic stuff - or explain to me how it's not.

Still cannot drag and drop. I just don't post about it every time it happens.

Since that post, I have completed an experiment using different browsers, and both Windows 10 and Mac El Capitan.  Here is what I found:

On the Mac, I can either use the Move icon or drag and drop with no issues using Chrome, Firefox or Safari.  Works just fine.

On the Windows 10 machine:

Using Edge,  I can use Move or drag and drop with no issues

In IE-11 I can use Move, but I cannot drag and drop

In Chrome I can use Move, but I cannot drag and drop

In Firefox I can use Move and drag and drop with no issues.

I have submitted my test results to Comcast, and they are calling it a bug because they were able to duplicate my results on their side.  So my advice, for now, is try a different browser.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 337 of 473

And why can't I right-click on an item and select an action, e.g. "mark as read?"   Instead I have to select the item, click the menu icon, then the action.  So much more cumbersome than it needs to be and still so much slower than the old system.     

Comcast just isn't listening.....

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 338 of 473

"If you can't, try using a different browser"  Well that's brilliant tech support - Comcast paying you minimum wage? Nothing like trying to solve a problem....The new email is slow, buggy and confusing. FIX IT!!!

Posted by
Visitor

Message 339 of 473

I can't stand it either!  It's very slow to load, then the preview panel for emails is even slower to load.  The change over also lost many of my saved folders and all the emails that were in them......and yes I know how to open the drop down selection.  The folders are listing alphabetically and everything over "S" is gone.  I want the old system back - but mostly I want my missing folders with the emails that were in them!  Also - when I try to use the live Chat - it will no longer connect.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 340 of 473

This email is terrible, takes minutes to load, I lost folders I cant respond.  After 30+ years with Comcast I'm leaving!  You don't screw up peoples email!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 341 of 473

In using Facebook Messenger to communicate with Xfinity Customer Service (since the chat function doesn't ever work), I raised the issue of being able to copy and paste multiple email addresses into the TO, CC, BCC sections. Here is the response from Frank:

Super. 

comcast excel.PNG
Posted by
Visitor

Message 342 of 473

This is how ridiculous a process it is just to check emails:

1. Go to comcast.net

2. Sign in (after a new tab/window opens - tab #2)

3. Redirect back to comcast.net

4. Click email (new tab/window opens - tab #3)

5. Wait for email to load.

6. If it doesn't load (90% of the time) then close the tab, return to comcast.net and click email a second time (tab/window #4)

7. Finally access email

This is ludicrous. With my Gmail accounts, I sign in and it takes me right to my emails. With Comcast, I have to jump through hoops just to get to the emails. That's not even commenting on the issues loading emails, deleting emails, marking emails as spam (which doesn't seem to do anything since all my "spam" emails keep coming in, with the same subject and from the same sender) and a variety of other issues I've had to deal with.

This new system is exactly as bad as the old system. Hopefully Comcast doesn't take 10+ years to replace it with something functional, but then again, this is Comcast we're talking about, so I'm not holding my breath.

Comcast staff, I understand you are not to blame for this. I get it. But...this is truly an awful email service. So much so that, aside from some accounts I've already registered with my Comcast email, I use Gmail exclusively. If I had to use Comcast's webmail, I think I would go back to using regular old snail mail or a fax machine or something, because not using email is better than using Comcast webmail.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 343 of 473

Hello,

I've not waded through 7 pages of comments here but I'm assuming it's not 7 pages of comments offering glowing reviews of the latest changes to your customers' email service.

In very few words, this new email system is horrible! I've been waiting for months, hoping the performance would improve from what it was when it first launched. It's marginally improved but it's still horrible!

Why? Well, let me count the ways...

• Email drafts that don't save.
  • Drafts that when you go to resume composing, none of the editing options show.  Literally none. The only thing available is to continue typing and hit send and cross your fingers that it goes (it doesn't always). But editing of that existing email? Nope. You can't change fonts, point size, underline, make bold, add attachments, etc., etc. So there's really no editing one can do. Instead you have copy what's in the draft. Leave drafts and go into inbox to paste your ealier work into a new email. Seriously inconvenient! And then?...
  • Drafts of emails don't hold their formatting! And since I can't edit half the time anyway and have to cut and paste into a new email. When I cut and paste, the formatting is lost. Breaks for new paragraphs and returns are gone. Text is bunched up into one long paragraph. Leaving me having to go over the entire email, putting breaks and returns back in. Really? Ugh!
  • Auto saving function of emails being composed often stalls your work and sometimes causes errors that lead to locking up your screen and losing your work altogether.
  • Locking up when navigating emails, causing me to have to close out page and reenter.
  • When cleaning up emails, looking to throw old emails into trash, I receive errors over and over again. I end up with an inbox full of unwanted emails because I get tired of trying to throw them away, only to have the system lock up with an error that causes me to close out and reenter to try again.
  • Email far too often entirely unavailable to me. Yes, that's right. I can't even get to my buggy email delivery system because it's simply broken down, unavailable and my email service won't load.

What the heck? Why am I paying Xfinity so much money every month to bundle my Television watching, Internet connectivity and Phone service if I can't even use, without significant frustration, the most basic of features that should be made almost flawlessly available to me; my email service?

I pay almost $300.00 a month to Xfinity / Comcast (Discussion on how ala carte options should be made available when it comes to cable T.V. viewing aside). I wake up one morning to, an out of blue, supposed upgrade to my email system that's done nothing but make life more difficult when it comes to navigating my email. To me, you just "fixed" something that wasn't broken to begin with.

The roll out of this failed upgrade to Xfinity's email system was so badly done! Heads should have rolled. I've been patiently working with this broken system for months but frankly, the bugs should have been worked out by now and my patience are at an end.

There are more and more, less expensive, options for television viewing out there. I can live with just using my cell phone.  I have two other less expensive options out on the pole for internet connections. Using Xfinity at this point isn't much more than a marriage of convenience for me. Seriously Xfinity, if you're not going to bring me home some flowers and take me out to dinner at least FIX MY EMAIL SERVICE! Or we're over!

Sincerely,

J. Mosley

Posted by
Email Expert

Message 344 of 473

I am unable to duplicate the issues you describe. using either Windows 10 or Chrome on a Mac.  Or any other browser I have including Edge, IE-11, Safari and Firefox.  When you save or auto-save a message to Drafts, and you want to reopen it to finish and send it, do you see "Edit" under the date and time?----------------

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 1.41.45 PM.jpg

If you can see that, when you click on it, you should be taken to a new Compose page and everything in the draft should be as it was before the save.  I've tried it and it works OK for me.  It saves any formatting I use in the original like HTML stuff.  If you want to try an experiment, from the Inbox page click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page, then on Settings.  Scroll down under Mail Settings and you will see the option to disable or edit the auto-save for Drafts.  Turn it off and see if the problem with that persists.

Also, have you tried clearing your browser's cache/browsing history, or using a different browser to see if any of the issues get solved?

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Contributor

Message 345 of 473

When am I gonna get the new e-mail look, I still haven't gotten it yet, I'm getting sick of the old e-mail look

Posted by
Email Expert

Message 346 of 473

oneilb83 wrote:

When am I gonna get the new e-mail look, I still haven't gotten it yet, I'm getting sick of the old e-mail look

You just wait for it to happen.  I don't know what criteria they are using to decide who gets migrated or when. The original expectation was that everyone should be on the new format early in 2017.  

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Contributor

Message 347 of 473

I think Comcast should had just migrated the new look to everyone all at once Woman Frustrated

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 348 of 473

I will happily trade with anyone anxious to be upgraded to the "new look" and accept your "old look" and "usable functionality" for my own.

Seriously, friends, pray every night you keep your old format and function. The new one is atrocious. 

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 349 of 473

i am still on the old look of the e mail i have not gotten the new Xfinity  connect new look   my mom did and she live in same aera as i do and i i am still on the old  Xfinity  connect e mail look i to know when my e mail account  going to be swiching over to new e mail look on Xfinity  connect with the new look

Posted by
Contributor

Message 350 of 473

I'm still on the old look, I want the new look, getting sick of the old format. Woman Frustrated