Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New Xfinity Connect Webmail - poor performance ever since upgrade last November

New Poster

New Xfinity Connect Webmail - poor performance ever since upgrade last November

Overall, I have experienced poor Xfinity Connect email service every since the ‘upgrade’ last November.  

I use Xfinity Connect email portal at work or on public computers
I use the Xfinity Connect email app on my android phone
I use MS Outlook on my home PC connecting to my comcast.net email account
Here are several issues.
1. Overall performance of loading, viewing, replying to, and sending email is notably slower now.  Several outages and email being unavailable.
2. When deleting unread emails using Xfinity Connect, they come back when the app is refreshed, both PC and on my phone, requiring emails to be deleted a second time.
3. Usining Xfinity Connect, Emails that are read often refresh as being unread requiring a second opening to flag them as read.
4. Emails that are flagged as read or deleted using Xfinity Connect on PC are not updated or removed from Xfinity Connect on phone and vice-versa.
5. Access to Xfinity email using PC based Outlook with POP3 protocol no longer an option. Forced to use IMAP with Outlook. Cannot save emails local in Outlook PST file for offline access and personal archival.

Not a happy Xfinity customer!

New Poster

Re: New Xfinity Connect Webmail - poor performance ever since upgrade last November

I agree with dont1977----It takes FOREVER to log in to my email!!!!  And...Yes!  The phone doesnt coincide with PC as far as emails deleted.   I'm VERY ticked off!

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation