Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New Email format

New Poster

New Email format

On one of my email accounts that I use most often Comcast chose to change the format.   Since then I have called several times to get it fixed and to no avail still having same issues.    

1. Difficulty accessing email account

2. Once accessed Pop-ups from emails that have already been sent upon log-in asking if I want to keep them.

3. Find sent emails in my draft box

4. Try to reply and gets stuck with the circular updating.

5. Cannot switch from one email to the other easily.

6. Email crashes with script error codes

I am so frustrated with this I am ready to scream loudly!   Can someone please tell me how to revert my email back to the old format.   I have worked to get done!

Thank you!

Email Expert

Re: New Email format

Ssu1 wrote:

On one of my email accounts that I use most often Comcast chose to change the format.   Since then I have called several times to get it fixed and to no avail still having same issues.    

1. Difficulty accessing email account

Exactly what happens when you try to access the account?

2. Once accessed Pop-ups from emails that have already been sent upon log-in asking if I want to keep them.

This pop-up should appear if you have un-sent items still pending.  I'm not sure why you are getting them any other time.

3. Find sent emails in my draft box

Sent messages will only appear in the Sent folder, not Drafts.

4. Try to reply and gets stuck with the circular updating.

For this, and possibly #1----------------------

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session.  If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

5. Cannot switch from one email to the other easily.

Do you mean switching from one message to another in the Inbox?  Or switching from one email account to another or what?

6. Email crashes with script error codes

I am so frustrated with this I am ready to scream loudly!   Can someone please tell me how to revert my email back to the old format.   I have worked to get done!

Thank you!

Once you have been migrated to the mew format, you cannot revert to the old one.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon