Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New Email Format

Regular Visitor

New Email Format

Ever since they changed the format on Nov 7 - 8 I cannot get my 2nd acccount email.  I have been on the phone with them almost daily and they keep trying this and that and nothing works.  But on my main account I could actually send....until the other day and now I cannot even send. I get the message "Your mail account, _______#@comcast.net was disabled due to invalid credentials.  Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again."

1. I have no idea how to edit a second account without changing the main account.  I didn't have a problem til they changed things on the email and now they can't figure out what they did evidently.  And now I have to call billing and tell them to give me a credit.  But the thing is, I have serious conversations on this email about my health and my doctor cannot respond to me nor I to her now.  They want you to rely on email but then they can't keep it working.  

I have a suggestion:  Put it back to what it was...

Email Expert

Re: New Email Format

Can you still sign into the primary account?  If so, can you get to the My Account page?  You should be able to see the secondary account there.  What happens if you try to sign into the secondary?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation