Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Need help with comcast.net email

New Poster

Need help with comcast.net email

I am no long an Xfinity customer but I did keep my comcast.net email. It, of course is not supported so I am hoping that someone knows how to configure Microsoft Outlook 2016 to work with comcast.net. I tried the configure Outlook for comcast email and for a little while it worked. Then it quit. I doublechecked that I entered all of the information that I had on the printout as to how to configure and everything was done correctly.  Now the comcast.net web site takes over 2 hours to send my email to Outlook 2016 instead of just minutes like before. I have no idea what changed. I don't know how to fix this and I am hoping someone out there will know about this issue. Thank you in advance. 

Email Expert

Re: Need help with comcast.net email

If you have kept signed into the account, you should still be able to access the Comcast email.  As far as Outlook goes, the settings to use are found here-----------------------

https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/email-client-programs-with-xfinity-email/?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon