Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

NO E-MAIL FOR 9 DAY'S !!

Regular Contributor

NO E-MAIL FOR 9 DAY'S !!

Through this forum, I was able to get a support ticket from a Comcast employee and it was sent to the advanced tech support team.  On Saturday I got a  call from this tech support lady who was surprised that I had full internet operation with no e-mail system. Fast forward, she tried some reset things on her end, and told me if it worked, it could be up to two hours.  She told me she would call me back in two hours without fail. 

Well 24 hours later, I am still waiting for the call.  For the record, trouble started here in Salem, Oregon on the 15th, and I lost E-Mail on the 16th.  My ticket number is  CR 764146713. 

I have no clue as to what action I can take,  and being without e-mail this long has hurt us communication wise.  I bundle TV with internet, and pay a good amount for both services.  I just cannot believe Comcast Technical cannot solve this issue and then to leave me "hanging" is just not right..............Mick 7

Service Expert

Re: NO E-MAIL FOR 9 DAY'S !!

Please continue following up in the thread you started here.  Do not keep starting new threads on this issue.

Locking this thread.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation