Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

My email is not loading in this new platform from Comcast

New Poster

My email is not loading in this new platform from Comcast

I signed in for my Comcast email like I do everyday but I am  in the Bahamas. They gave me a tutorial on where everything is located but my email WON'T load!!! It says I have mail indicated by the red number by the envelope icon on myxfinity home page but everytime I click on it...it takes me to email...my files load...but the email DO NOT!! All I keep seeing is the spinning icon of the two arounds that form a circle going round and round.

PLEASE help!! I need to get important documents out for work. This is SOOOO frustrating! My email are loading on my iphone but I need them to load on my lap top.

Why is Comcast email so maddening!! And when I try to call both the 1800 934 6489 and the 24 tech support line at 866 594-1234..it will not put my call through. What number can I call for help in the Bahamas for Comcast? And do I have to pay for it??

Please advise ASAP!!! I have been trying to get it my comcast email to load on my computer for over two hours....

Email Expert

Re: My email is not loading in this new platform from Comcast

Using Comcast email in foreign countries can be problematic.  I can only suggest you call Comcast security and see if they can help with this--------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon