Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My Inbound email get deleted when there are multiple recipients from a sender

New Poster

My Inbound email get deleted when there are multiple recipients from a sender

This problem began a few months ago.  I belong to a community of friends that gather for lunch once a month. The coordinator sends out an email to all 36 friends to remind everyone of the time and place, and to let him know who is coming so that proper accommodations can be made.  I too will receive this email.  However, as soon as one of the other recipients responds to his email invitation my email invitation somehow gets deleted, and as a result I can not respond.  The only way that I can see my email is if I looked at it before anyone else responded.  Also, in the past I could see who was attending the lunch because I would recieve a copy of their responding emails.  Now I can only see who is attending if I click on the LAST one to respond (that's because the earlier responders get deleted from my inbox and only the latest one appears), but I still can't see the invitation.  My invitation and the responses from the others do not appear in the garbage file.  If I search for the coordinator's name in the SEARCH box I can find my invitation, but when I go back to the Inbox it is not there.  There seems to be a problem in Xfinity's software because this only started several months ago, and worked fine before that.  Has anyone else run into this problem?

Official Employee

Re: My Inbound email get deleted when there are multiple recipients from a sender

It sounds like you might have your inbox set to Conversation View. You can easily turn on or off Conversation View by following the instructions on the FAQ located here - https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/apps/faq/index.html#turnOffConversationView

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation