Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Mouse clicking in XFINITY connect

New Poster

Mouse clicking in XFINITY connect

When opening my email via the web, double-clicking the mouse opens the email itself, but if there is a link embedded within the email, single- or double-clicking on the link has no effect.  To open the link, I must right-click on the link and the select open.  Is there some setting within the XFINITY Connect Inbox that I must change?  Double-clicking still works literally EVERYWHERE ELSE on this machine.  NOTE: I TRIED to contact support via live chat, but I could access the "Start" button by mouse click or right-clicking (no "open" menu appeared) etc.  Annoying, to say the least.

Service Expert

Re: Mouse clicking in XFINITY connect

wrote:

When opening my email via the web, double-clicking the mouse opens the email itself, but if there is a link embedded within the email, single- or double-clicking on the link has no effect.  To open the link, I must right-click on the link and the select open.  Is there some setting within the XFINITY Connect Inbox that I must change?  Double-clicking still works literally EVERYWHERE ELSE on this machine.  NOTE: I TRIED to contact support via live chat, but I could access the "Start" button by mouse click or right-clicking (no "open" menu appeared) etc.  Annoying, to say the least.

Are the links underlined or some other color than black, such as blue?  If not, they aren't formatted hyperlinks.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Mouse clicking in XFINITY connect

Hi 401_1912,  I am showing you talked to an agent after writing this post and per notes this was resolved. If this is not the case please let us know.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation