New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Missing emails from QVC and HSN

ANSWERED
Valued Contributor

Missing emails from QVC and HSN

I last received an email from xxxxxx@e.qvcemail.com on 1/27/17, and from xxxxxx@email.hsn.com on 1/26/17. Are my emails from them being blocked for some reason? I called Comcast Customer Security Assurance and was told they don't block emails. After reviewing some others posts here I see there is a block list someone can check.

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing emails from QVC and HSN

rightfooted wrote:

ComcastAntiSpam wrote:

rightfooted-

Do you have any custom filters setup?  I see several messages from @e.qvcemail.com and @email.hsn.com in the past 14 days, and they all show as coming through fine.

ComcastDaveL

After making a third complaint to HSN, I finally received my first (since 1/26) email from @email.hsn.com today. The other HSN emails received in the last 14 days were from @hsn.com.

The recent emails from QVC were from @qvcservices.qvc.com, not @e.qvcemail.com

Other than the HSN email I received today, where are you seeing emails from @e.qvcemail.com and @email.hsn.com ‌in the last 14 days? They haven't shown up in my inbox. I don't have any filters set up.

You're right - the qvc one was from @qvcservices.qvc.com.  But I see many other messages from @e.qvcemail.com coming in fine over the past two weeks to other comcast subscribers - just not to you.  So, the qvc issue appears to be at their end.

If you've been talking to someone there, we can work with them.  Send me a private forum message (click on the username in this posting) with contact details for them, and we'll reach out.

ComcastDaveL

View answer in context
Email Expert

Are they going into your Spam folder?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Valued Contributor

No, none have shown up in the Spam folder. I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but it's odd that they both stopped and I can't get them restarted. No problem with any other of my email subscriptions. When I asked QVC and HSN about it, they each reset my subscriptions, but that hasn't worked. I wanted to see if I could rule out Comcast as the reason.

Official Employee

rightfooted wrote:

I last received an email from xxxxxx@e.qvcemail.com on 1/27/17, and from xxxxxx@email.hsn.com on 1/26/17. Are my emails from them being blocked for some reason? I called Comcast Customer Security Assurance and was told they don't block emails. After reviewing some others posts here I see there is a block list someone can check.

rightfooted-

Do you have any custom filters setup?  I see several messages from @e.qvcemail.com and @email.hsn.com in the past 14 days, and they all show as coming through fine.

ComcastDaveL

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Valued Contributor

ComcastAntiSpam wrote:

rightfooted-

ComcastDaveL

After making a third complaint to HSN, I finally received my first (since 1/26) email from @email.hsn.com today. The other HSN emails received in the last 14 days were from @hsn.com.

The recent emails from QVC were from @qvcservices.qvc.com, not @e.qvcemail.com.

Other than the HSN email I received today, where are you seeing emails from @e.qvcemail.com and @email.hsn.com ‌in the last 14 days? They haven't shown up in my inbox. I don't have any filters set up.

Official Employee

rightfooted wrote:

ComcastAntiSpam wrote:

rightfooted-

ComcastDaveL

The recent emails from QVC were from @qvcservices.qvc.com, not @e.qvcemail.com

You're right - the qvc one was from @qvcservices.qvc.com.  But I see many other messages from @e.qvcemail.com coming in fine over the past two weeks to other comcast subscribers - just not to you.  So, the qvc issue appears to be at their end.

If you've been talking to someone there, we can work with them.  Send me a private forum message (click on the username in this posting) with contact details for them, and we'll reach out.

ComcastDaveL

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon