Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Microsoft 2007 help

Contributor

Microsoft 2007 help

in october i switched from pop to imap.  have been having an extremely frustrating experiene with comcast.  comcast. says to call microsoft.  microsoft had me purchase their assure plan for 149.00 a year.  microsoft sends me to their philippines support.  cannot understand them, phone calls dropped, or hung up on and they are trying figure everything out while i am on the phone with them because they learn on the job. They could not help either.  Back to comcast - just not familiar with microsoft office 2007 and making it clear that it is not their software.

Since October have been tryingto figure it out.  I have a laptop, which is ok, an android, Ipad, and a desktop.  pc's both are windows 10.  The laptop has the correct contacts folder on it.  Icloud.pst file. The personal folder i now have on my desktop outlook pst has one contact in it.  Not the correct one.  I want the same pst folder that is on my laptop on my desktop computer. I copied it and placed it on the desktop of my desktop computer.  I need to make this file the file that the desktop microsoft outlook uses.  how do i get this file that is on my desktop's desktop into the outlook 2007 folder to access these contacts?