Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Lost my Icons

New Poster

Lost my Icons

I am a Mac user and today my Safari updated, and now I have no Icons accross the top of my Xfinity page! I tried using FireFox and the Icons were there as usual. I went back to Safari, and still no Icons. This means I can not access my e-mail, etc. through Safari which is my preferred browser. I guess, for now I'll have to use FireFox, but what happens, the next time  FireFox updates and the same thing happens? Has anybody else had this problem? Will Comcast fix this bug?

New Poster

Re: Lost my Icons

Same situation here on my Mac; other Mac users having the same issue!

Service Expert

I'm not sure why people are losing the icons at the top, but you can find a way to access email by scrolling to the very bottom of the honepage where there is a link.

Once you get to email I suggest setting a bookmark/favorite so you can access webmail in the future without needing the icon.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Email Expert

Just to add----------it's happened to me several times now.  To get them back I just refresh the page and they appear again.  I suspect it has something to do with the screen resolution.  They vanish in order to preserve screen real estate on smaller devices.  At least that's what it looks like to me.  It hasn't happened on my 27" iMac, but it has on my 11.6" Dell laptop.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon