Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Jpegs

New Poster

Jpegs

When I forward an email from my phone with an inserted jpeg image in the text, the jpeg does not show in forwarded message. Help!
Email Expert

Re: Jpegs

You didn't say what kind of phone you have.  I have an iPhone.  When I forward an email from it that has a photo in it, it does not show up in the body of the message I'm looking at.  When I click on the Reply arrow at the bottom of the screen, I get a prompt to pick whether or not to send any attachments.  I click on the one to include it.  But when it gets to the recipient it's there.  I'm using the native Mail app that comes with iOS.  The image is in the body of the email being forwarded.  As a test, try it using some other email address you have like Yahoo or Gmail or something.   Does the image appear for the recipient end even though you can't see it when looking at the forward?  I don't know if it's the same for an Android phone.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Jpegs

Thanks for your reply!  I am using an android.  I will look for an attachment option and see if this works.  Appreciate the suggesstion!

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation