Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

It's all gone.

New Poster

It's all gone.

Nothing in the inbox, sent, drafts, trash, nothing. I sent myself an email and it came through fine, there's just nothing previous. I can probably live without the old emails, but I've also noticed that I've been receiving 2-3 emails daily for the past few weeks instead of the usual dozen or so. And my phone says I'm updated on emails (it's Friday) but the last one the inbox says Tuesday. I can't tell you how worried I am over the emails I'm NOT receiving. Has anyone else experienced this and how do I make it stop?

SC

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Re: It's all gone.

I've had similar problems over the past few months.   Every day I get closer to giving up my comcast email.   Did you go to Trash and Recover Deleted Items.   That's where things seem to go when they disappear from my inbox..I don't think I'm losing things from other folders though.   Good luck Smiley Sad

New Poster

Re: It's all gone.

I just updated to a new computer. When I started deleting the usual garbage email, the site started deleting non-garbage. OK, so I look in the Trash. Nope. So I look everywhere in folders. Still nope. Signed out. Signed back in. Nope. Tried to access my I-pad to find the emails. Nope Any ideas would be appreciated. I'm sure that no one monitors these groups from Comcast.