Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Issue with Comcast Xfinity e-mail

Regular Contributor

Issue with Comcast Xfinity e-mail

First of all, I know that I do not have to use Comcast e-mail, however, a family situation has me using it for now.  So, here is my issue.  I have received the latest and greatest Comcast e-mail telling me how great their new format will benefit me and all the new things.  I never had any problems prior to this webmail change over.

Now, every time we go to webmail, we receive this message: "502 BAD GATEWAY"  It takes at least three(3) clicks of the mouse on the envelope box to get a e-mail connection page.  Today, it took six (6) times to get a connection to the e-mail.  Also, once the e-mail does come up, it takes a long time to fully load.  I realize I am not the most computer savvy person, but, ever since this latest  change over, this problem has surfaced.  Can anyone in the "community" offer some help?

Cordially,

mick 7

Contributor

Re: Issue with Comcast Xfinity e-mail

Ever since Comcast switched to this new email format, the email platform has been terrible. Sometimes your email works..sometimes it doesn't. Wednesday morning the email was down for over four hours. It's not a user issue..despite what Customer Service may tell you. It's a problem on Comcasts end...one they don't seem to care to fix. Just now it took forever for my email page to load and come up...
New Poster

Re: Issue with Comcast Xfinity e-mail

THe drafts are no longer autoatically saved.  You cannot modify a draft before you send - you have to copy and paste into a new email.  You cannot go back easily. The percentage you are using disappeared/    It is the absolute worst -  they need to stop building palaces for themselves and actually provide what they promise.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation