Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Is there an email outage 4/10/17 afternoon? No capability and blank screens in email section

ANSWERED
New Poster

Is there an email outage 4/10/17 afternoon? No capability and blank screens in email section

Is there an email outage 4/10/17 afternoon? No capability and blank screens in email section.  Makes me very concerned.

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there an email outage 4/10/17 afternoon? No capability and blank screens in email section

Our engineers have found the issue and e-mail functionality should be recovering shortly.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

Email outage, April 10

Looks like email is totally down again. Webmail give an error. POP interface doesn't work. Connect app doesn't work.

Horrible, simply horrible reliability.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Email outage, April 10

Down in Delaware too. Comcast can change their name to Xfinity all they want, still the same crappy service.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Is there an email outage 4/10/17 afternoon? No capability and blank screens in email section

Same here in Delaware, no information from Comcast, per usual.

Regular Visitor

I have been having similar issues in Tennessee for a couple of days. I tried livechat. The rep said he made some changes to my settings that should prevent the problem from recurring, but it's still there.

Silver Problem Solver

Same here in Chicago. Total outage: webmail gives error trying to connect to server. POP interface gives error. Connect app gives error.

Contributor

"We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a moment." I can log in but nothing appears. In New Jersey.

Contributor

Re: Email outage, April 10

"We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a moment."

Contributor

As of 3:20 Boston time Monday, continuous error message unable to access e-mail.

The interface simply does not work. This is a consistant, overwhelming,  and long standing problem that Comcast just will not fix. 

This is absurd.

Contributor

It has been a roller coaster since the emai lupdate. Time for Comcast to step up and start issuing account credits.  Glad I don't run my business with them.

Frequent Visitor

I am down here in Philadelphia

New Poster

No email here in CT either. Outlook or webmail.

Official Employee

We are aware that some customers are having issues with their XFINITY email service. We apologize & appreciate your patience while we work to fix.

I will update this thread when we know more.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Official Employee

Our engineers have found the issue and e-mail functionality should be recovering shortly.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon