Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Is there a reason comcast is flooding my inbox with many multiple copies of messages?

Frequent Visitor

Is there a reason comcast is flooding my inbox with many multiple copies of messages?

Earlier today, I uploaded my email on my phone, only to find no less than 100 duplicate messages from Kohls. I thought maybe my phone was being wonky. I came home & checked my email on my pc, and I had almost 300 messages in my inbox, comprised solely of multiples of about 12 messages.

What's going on?!

Official Employee

Re: Is there a reason comcast is flooding my inbox with many multiple copies of messa

bstockdale wrote:

Earlier today, I uploaded my email on my phone, only to find no less than 100 duplicate messages from Kohls. I thought maybe my phone was being wonky. I came home & checked my email on my pc, and I had almost 300 messages in my inbox, comprised solely of multiples of about 12 messages.

What's going on?!

Looks like something odd at gmail - they sent/forwarded a few hundred messages to you in under an hour.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon