Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Is it possible to create a second XFINITY email on the same billing acount

ANSWERED
New Poster

Is it possible to create a second XFINITY email on the same billing acount

On my Uplay game account,  accedently entered my email adress with a typo.  I never reliezed it until recently.  Now I can't  change the email account on uplay because the verifacation because it can only the be sent to the misspelled [non-existant] address.  I have hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours of play time investested into this account.  After looking at my possible options.  creating a second email adress with the one letter changed to match the on on the acount is by far the simplist fix.  I can't just create a gmail or any other free email service to match the prefix of the linked account becouse I gave it a comcast.net suffix.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    PLEASE HELP!

Accepted Solution

Re: Is it possible to create a second XFINITY email on the same billing acount

You can create multiple Comcast.net email accounts (secondary accounts.)

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Internet/ANSWERED-How-To-Create-New-Comcast-Email-Address/ta-p/2941264

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Is it possible to create a second XFINITY email on the same billing acount

You can create multiple Comcast.net email accounts (secondary accounts.)

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Internet/ANSWERED-How-To-Create-New-Comcast-Email-Address/ta-p/2941264

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation