Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Incoming email marked as SPAM

Frequent Visitor

Incoming email marked as SPAM

My friend sends me emails regularly, which I receive.

He also sends me a golf schedule weekly, which he also sends to the 22 other golfers in our league. This e-mail is marked as SPAM by Comcast. (I assume because of the 22 other recipients on the "TO" list. The schedule is in the email, not an attachment).

This just started happening over the last couple months; had been working fine for 10 to 15 years previously.

What do I need to do to allow me to receive an email which is coming to me and 20+ other recipients?  I'm assuming anyone who's part of an "address group" is having this same problem.

Hope you can help!   :-)

Official Employee

Re: Incoming email marked as SPAM

We're marking this as spam because AOL has been marking it as spam.  Your friend should reach out to AOL to find out why they're making it as spam.  If you need more details, please let us know.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thanks CC_AA!

We'll proceed with AOL and will let you know if we need further info or what the resolution to the problem is.

Frequent Visitor

Rather than contact AOL, my buddy just started doing "BCC's" to all the folks in our league, rather than "CC'ing".  This seems to have solved the problem for now.

Thanks!