online now

discussions

Inbox wont load!

New Poster

Inbox wont load!

I can sign on to my comcast email but my inbox wont load Smiley Sad

Frequent Visitor

Re: Inbox wont load!

I am having a similiar problem. When my inbox loads sometimes it loads goofy old emails from 2012 and 2009. Other times it does that and then much later it opens to the correct current emails.

Additionaly, when showing messages in my inbox clicking on the inbox does nothing. I have to go

to my Xfinity bookmark and sometimes it will show new emails and sometimes it won't. So I repeat the process until it shows the new emails.

I contacted Comcast and they said they would have an email expert contact me. That was four or five days ago.

George

Frequent Visitor

In furtherance I should note that this condition exists on my recently returned computer from the computer hospital (good to Go) and on the brand new lap top I bought during the hospitalization.

My conclusion is that some how my Xfinity account is screwed up and it is not in either computer.

George

Email Expert

Diane08 wrote:

I can sign on to my comcast email but my inbox wont load Smiley Sad

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session.

If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser and see if you can duplicate the problem that way. If it works OK then you will know the problem probably lies with the first browser. eg: if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox.

Also, you could try switching from the Full version of Xfinity Connect to the Lite version. Go to Preferences>>>>General, and see which one you're using now. Full is the default. Select the Lite version.

If you are using IE 10 or 11, make sure Compatibility mode is enabled for comcast.net. You will find it in IE under "Tools".

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Ok Thanks. Iwill try all the above though I have done some of it before.

George