Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Inbox, sent, folders, tash in the left hand box are missing

New Poster

Inbox, sent, folders, tash in the left hand box are missing

Inbox, sent, folders, trash, etc  in the left hand box disappearing, OR says "loading" for hours  OR appears but can't tap on to turn from gray to blue to activate them to open or work.  Been happening for a week or so.

Also when typingthe letter keys get stuck, aren't acknowledged or combine together like in morse code making no sense.....

help fix problem remotely through comcast technicians?????

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Inbox, sent, folders, tash in the left hand box are missing

Hello,

If you see the word mailboxes click on the right side to open it they may have been closed. You can also try clearing your browser cookies and cache files.

New Poster

Thanks, but that doesn't work.  I always clear upon exiting.  Can you fix my problem remotely from comcast homebase??

New Poster

it is intermittent problem.

on a rare occassion, all my folders will appear but eventually disappear again.

also, I cannot access emails within those folders when I click on any folder.

New Poster

Your suggestion has not helped resolve my problem.  I still can't see the listings all it says is "loading...".  Also having other unresolved issues such as Norton not fixing problems and Kypersky finding it and fixing it on a trial basis.  (My words I type into my computer skip, combine or omit when hitting letter keys).  I'm finding that any suggestion posted does not help.  I thought comcast would be able to remotely fix my computer glitches from their internet provision.  Still can't access the listings to delete everything that I have thrown into the trash.  My computer memory must be getting full and overwhelmed at this point and perhaps slowing down????  Not sure.   I don't recall having this problem when I had a previous provider for over 2 decades with my phone service with landline company and aol.  Not sure if switiching internet providers could resolve my computer issues.  going to ask a friend at the gym about that.  This is really becoming frustrating as heck!

Regular Visitor

Not happy with service type a word letter missing,if use backspace the e-mail disappears..............