Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Impossibility of actually getting real help from a real person that speaks clearly.

New Poster

Impossibility of actually getting real help from a real person that speaks clearly.

I have spent most of this entire day trying to contact anyone at Comcast to help me resolve an email technical problem. It never happened. First, I kept getting rerouted to Xfinity Business. I guess that must be where the money is for Comcast. They certainly avoided any help to me. All of the websites simply do not want to reveal a simple phone number to call for tech support. Oh, no, no chase of that. When I finally did get a voice, I could not understand. She even used Alfa, Charlie... When she hit Tango, neither I nor my wife were albe to understand her. In the end, the help she gave was the reset and change my password, which I had already done maybe 20-30 times attempting to fix this problem. 

The problem is, my iMac desktop receives and sends email via my comcast.net account. However, now neither my iPad or iPhone will send mail. Recieve mail just fine, but will not send, forward, reply...username or password incorrect, even though they perfectly match what is on the iMac.

I simply wish I could speak with someone like at a real company like Apple and get the guick, simple answer that I need. The X in Xfinity must stand for the other end of the scale than eXcellent service. 

Real Frustrated and at wits end regarding how to ever fix this issue.

Thanks, Comcast for nothing much.

Networking Expert
Moved:

Re: Impossibility of actually getting real help from a real person that speaks clearl

This is a help forum, not a place for political/personal commentary. Please use other forms of social media for such discussions. Your post does not contribute to assisting the original poster. Also, it is highly unlikely that any of the Comcast employees that look at these forums will answer such questions.

New Poster

Re: Impossibility of actually getting real help from a real person that speaks clearl

I take it you never tried to get live help without waiting hours and that your young enough to understand a foreign language dialect.  If we can't post here, where else is there? 

New Poster

thumbs up, couldn't agree more

Official Employee

Harrybludwortrh,

Do you recieve any form of error on your iPad or iPhone when you try to send email?  

Have you tried to remove the account from your i-Device and re-add it?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

My internet from Comcast will not allow  me to open my email page from my Time Warner account.

I live in the North East and have TWC. I can  get my WTC home page but when I click on "email" I get the message "This page can not be displayed". I have spent hours on the phone with both providers. It is a Comcast problem. My emails from TWC are being blocked. On my ipad, I can get my TWC emails only when I go into settings and change from my secure modem wifi to what comes up as "xfinitywifi" which is not secure and always gets replaced shortly after by my Comcast wifi. Has anyone experienced the same problem? If so, were you able to get it fixed? If so, what did you do to fix it. Thank you.

Service Expert
Moved:

Post Removed. This is a Help Forum for Xfinity Connect Support. Please use Social Media avenues for comments such as this.