Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Importing contacts

New Poster

Importing contacts

I use Xfinity Connect on my iPad.  How can I import my Xfinity contacts to the iPad?

Official Employee

Re: Importing contacts

Hello,

I understand your request. Let me assist you with this.

Apparently, the Xfinity Connect mobile app will not import your contacts to your iPad. It is designed to be like this, so that if in case something happens with the app or with your iPad it will not affect the information saved in your Xfinity account.

But if you really want to import your contacts from your Xfinity account to your iPad I can suggest a different app. It is called Plaxo iOS app. We just need to activate your free Platinum Sync first (Comcast users are entitled for a FREE Platinum Sync subscription)

To activate your Plaxo account click this link: https://www.plaxo.com/auth?secure=1 then enter your Comcast email address and the password that you normally use whenever you log in to Comcast. This should redirect you to a page that will allow you to activate your Plaxo account.

Once your account has been activated, you can now download the Plaxo iOS app from the App Store just search for Plaxo Adressbook Backup. Once it's installed, it will ask you for your Plaxo log in. Enter your Comcast email address and password. This will sync up your contacts from your iPad and Xfinity account.

Please let us know the result.

Regards,
Queen
Comcast Silicon Valley

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon