Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Images aren't displaying in my email

ANSWERED
New Poster

Images aren't displaying in my email

Images that used accompany my emails are no longer visible. There are large blank blocks where images would normally be viewed. This is now happening with 50% of my mail. Anyone else experiencing this? My OS is Windows 10, all upgrades have been maintained. I'm puzzled.

Accepted Solution

Re: Images aren't displaying in my email

Are the images inline in the body of the email, or are they attachments you have to open?  Or are they linked from outside sources?  I use Chrome and it has a setting to allow or disallow images to display.  So for sure check your browser for such a setting.  Your Comcast email settings also has one for externally linked images.  It should be on by default.  But to check it, on the Inbox page click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page, then on Settings.  Under Mail Settings>>>>Display you will see it.  It's the second item in the list.

View answer in context
Email Expert

Re: Images aren't displaying in my email

Are the images inline in the body of the email, or are they attachments you have to open?  Or are they linked from outside sources?  I use Chrome and it has a setting to allow or disallow images to display.  So for sure check your browser for such a setting.  Your Comcast email settings also has one for externally linked images.  It should be on by default.  But to check it, on the Inbox page click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page, then on Settings.  Under Mail Settings>>>>Display you will see it.  It's the second item in the list.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation