Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

If I add another email address to my comcast page, can I send and receive from both email addresses?

New Poster

If I add another email address to my comcast page, can I send and receive from both email addresses?

Can I send and receive from two e-mail addresses in comcast?

Service Expert

Re: If I add another email address to my comcast page, can I send and receive from both email addres

ngc1 wrote:

You can only send from the email address ( account ) you are currently logged into.... if you wish to send from the other email address you must log into that adress ( account ) and send from there.  You could CC or BCC the other email address into the message you are sending.... just a thought....

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Email Expert

Re: If I add another email address to my comcast page, can I send and receive from both email addres

ngc1 wrote:

In addition to what geek46 said, you could open a private browsing window in the browser you're using, and sign into the second account there (its treated as a separate session).  That way you could have both accounts open at the same time, and send or recieve to and from both.  You could do the same thing by opening a second browser and signing into the second account there;  e.g.------you could have one account open in Internet Explorer, and the other one in Firefox or some other.

Is that what you're looking for?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Thanks for your response. I think I will have to stick with the setup I have in Outlook Mail. Ngc
Email Expert
Moved:

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation