Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

IMAP for inbox not synching on iphone

Frequent Visitor

IMAP for inbox not synching on iphone

Yesterday out of the blue my iphone email stopped synching emails to the Inbox only.  All other IMAP folders are in synch.  Went thru all the troubleshooting from deleting the mail account on the phone to a full hard restart of the phone.  Another odd thing is when the iphone mail app attempts to pull down/sych it acutally shows at the bottom 'downloading x of x' but the inbox is never updated.  The other curious thing is on my PC my outlook setup stopped working as well.  Seems like somthing has happened on the Comcast side to trigger this issue???

Email Expert
Moved:

Re: IMAP for inbox not synching on iphone

Frequent Visitor

Latoque - thanks for responding but the link provided does not take me to anything ("You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.  Click your browser's Back button to continue.").  Iphone still not working however my Outlook 2007 on the PC is pulling email to all folders including the inbox now but outlook is consistently throwing an imap warning.  Attached is the warning I'm getting.

imaperror.png
Frequent Visitor

Just as out of nowhere my synching stopped it came back without any intervention from me.  Man Surprised